Community groups contribute so much to our local community, making them better places to live, work and raise a family.
Round 7 of the program will continue to support Australia’s economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic – with up to 20 projects in the McPherson electorate to receive grants of between $2,500 and $20,000.
Once again, grant funding will be available for up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs, plus there will be more time to finish your project with an extended completion date of 31 December 2022.
In recognition of the vital work of emergency service organisations and the social benefits they deliver to their communities, the list of eligible organisations under the SCP has been expanded in Round 7 to specifically include Commonwealth, State or Territory government entities where they are a rural fire service, country fire authority or state emergency service or similar, and school P&Cs.
- The minimum grant amount is $2,500
- The maximum grant amount is $20,000
- The grant amount will be up to 100% of eligible project costs (except for local government bodies, where grant funding will be up to 50 per cent of eligible project costs)
- Applications and nominations open 26 October 2021
- Projects must be completed by 31 December 2022
For more information on eligibility criteria, how to apply, and how applications are assessed – please visit the Grants Hub.
You can download an Expression of Interest Form here.